Terms and Conditions of Business
Please read these terms and condition carefully as making a purchase is acceptance of these terms. You may want to print this page for your future reference.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by any of these terms and conditions, but we reserve the right to refuse to supply goods or services at our discretion and without further explanation.
- All goods on this site are custom made to your measurements. We cannot be held responsible for any errors in your measurements.
- IMPORTANT LIMITED RIGHT TO CANCEL . All goods ordered from this website are made to your measurements and are not re-sellable therefore you do not have the right to cancel after the order date except where the goods are defective or we are at serious fault.
- OUR RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER . If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to fire, floods, storm, plant breakdown, lockouts, riots, industrial action which prevents entry to premises, hostilities, non availability of materials or supplies, we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel your order at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you. We shall promptly repay to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the order.
- ERRORS MADE BY YOU. If you wish to correct an error made by you on your order from us, you must notify us of this fact within 24 hours of placing your order by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Where you fail to inform us of any errors we reserve the right to charge the full price of the goods made to the measurements initially received by us from you.
- RETURNS POLICY. If you believe that the goods may be faulty, incorrect, or damaged on delivery please contact us by e-mail within 7 days from delivery. We reserve the right to inspect the goods and to verify that the goods are defective and those defects are attributable to the goods supplied as claimed by you. If it does not appear to us that the goods returned to us are faulty, incorrect, or were damaged on delivery to you, we shall return the goods to you and you shall be charged for the reasonable cost for collection and redelivery. If you do not accept redelivery of goods returned to you hereunder we reserve the right to charge you for any consequential storage cost incurred by us. If it appears to us that goods returned to us are indeed defective we shall, at your option:- 1. Repair the goods and return the repaired goods to you free of charge; or 2. deliver replacement goods of similar quality and specification free of charge; or 3. arrange a full refund of any payments by crediting your debit or credit card used to make the original payment. All options are only available on receipt and inspection of your returned goods. If you dispute our assessment of whether the goods are faulty, incorrect or damaged on deliver, the dispute shall be referred to an independent company in the blind industry whose word will be final. For the purpose of this policy, goods are not deemed to be “incorrect” by reason of error in any measurements provided by you. All returns must be in there original packaging.
Please note when returning goods postage & packing will not be refunded.
Certain fabrics reflect light differently depending on lighting conditions, resulting in apparent colour variations shown on the website. Therefore, colours depicted should be used only as a guide.
- The price you pay is displayed clearly on the website.
We check the website daily to ensure that our pricing is correct. In the instance that our prices are displayed incorrectly, we will notify you of the error prior to despatch of the goods and give you the opportunity to cancel your order should you wish.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- This contract is subject to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.
If you have any queries about this terms and conditions or any other aspect of our website, or you have a compliant, you can phone us on 01604582502 or e-mail us at email@example.com or write to gillians blinds at our head office.
Head Office: Gillians Blinds Ltd,
12 Low Farm Place,